HYS O2 Fingertip SpO2 Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor - White
The HYS O2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeter designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go. The pulse oximeter LED display now faces the user so that the user can read it easily. Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
- Accurate & Reliable: Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- Full SpO2 Value: The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2.
- Sport / Health Enthusiasts: For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- Accommodates Wide Range Of Finger Sizes: Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- Include 2X AA Batteries that allows the pulse oximeter to be used right out of the box
- Display Type: LED
- Max SpO2 Display Value: 100%
- SpO2 Measurement Accuracy: +/-2%
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%
- PR Display Range: 0-250bpm
- PR Measurement Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- PR Resolution: 1bpm
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
Note: Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function. It usually takes 10 seconds to get a reading. Some people though may require a longer time for the pulse oximeter to optimize its sensitivity. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the readings to stabilize. Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the device to reset its' reading. Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.